Friday, March 25, 2011

DE GHUMA KE...!!!


The above picture says everything what happened on 24th March, 2011 at Motera Stadium, Ahmedabad.

Since beginning I have glimpsed the win of Team India. This is because of few points:

-> Consistantly slow play of Australian batsmen
-> Extra-ordinary support of Indian crowd
-> One-sided comments of commentators
-> Powerful bowling line-up of Indian bowlers
-> Consistent and relaxed batting of Indian batsmen

Well I am not saying that the match was fixed or like that, but I felt that I am watching an ordinary match and not the Quarter-Final which is a knock out for either of teams.

So, the result is clear for me. As I am writing this, South-africa is facing nightmare from New-Zealand. So semi-finals may be (1) India-Pakistan (2) New-Zealand-Srilanka.

So we may face final against Sri-lanka if we beat Pakistan. If I talk about Pakistan, this team has really come up like anything. I found this team better then the earlier world-cup team. The team players espcially Akmal and Afridi works so much hard this time. Afridi really plays captain inning and their middle-order is a bit stronger.

Anyways, to fight with Pak we need strong middle-order and best bowling line-up.

If I talk about Mohali, the stadium started the first match in the year 1993. The curator Daljeet Singh from Punjab Cricket Association is confident about the pitch and said that the pitch will definitely help the seamers. Still the pitch is a bit rough and having a bit of grass at the bottom line of the pitch, this may dissapoint the spinners.

Lets hope for the Indian Victory. Even we wont win... still MERA BHARAT MAHAAN......!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment