Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dedicated to All Facebook Friends

Dear All,

Actually I am a bit uncomfortable with Social Networking Sites, only there are 2 possibilities. Either you have to completely lie or you have to be completely true there.

Secondly, not only your friends, but the friends of your friend also want to know who are you??? A fresh example. I was having orkut account (past tense, because right now not using it at all...) in which my wife was also added. A cousin of mine, sends friend request to my wife and then tells her that how you know Jigar...???!!! Though, my cousin was present in my marriage... still he dont know who is this girl...!!! The height is that... he sends the "FRIEND" request without knowing that girl.. and tells how you know Jigar??? Dear.... if you dont know the girl... why the hell you are interested to make new "FRIENDS". Doesn't your existing friends sufficient???

So these are some few cases why I hate ORKUT and FACEBOOK.

I went thru all the requests in FACEBOOK and found that they are nothing but my students and friends.. Hence to be in touch with them.. I accepted the requests. Please forgive me in advance, if you find no reply of your Scraps or Messages. You can keep in touch with me by this blog.

My mail id: jigarmchhaya@gmail.com

Also express your thoughts here. Will post further blogs regularly from nowonwards...

C ya...

1 comment:

  1. Very true bhai..........Even I experienced the same with my orkut account.....Since then; I have changed the profile name ......so that I do not get any unwanted requests.

    Bhai, u can be on Linkedin.....It's a professional site and there is no scope for any sort of crap.....as job recruiters view your profile and u get acquainted with many world-class personalities...

    The fact that I have 32 contacts on orkut and 93 on linkedin would prove this. Tell ur students and friends also to add themselves to linkedin....so that u can remain in touch with them.....

    U can also view my profile over there. let me know when u open up ur linkedin account so that I can send u a request.

    Keep posting.......

    ReplyDelete