Monday, September 13, 2010

Back to the Work....!!!

Whole Sunday, I spent my time being a Crocodile lying on my "swinging chair" believing like its a water pond, and jumping my eyes from one channel to another channel on TV....

While doing this "productive" activity.... even I forgot to take the bath, which I remembered on afternoon, when i felt my body stinking..... lolz.....!!!

Anyways... It was a very busy day for my wife, as she was busy with Shooting...!!! Hey, don't get confused... though she really loves to be, but not a soldier or a cop... She is an assistant director in a very reputational channel, and it was a very busy schedule for her on Sunday.

In spite of her busy schedule, she has taken care of her crocodile's food... :)

This once again proved that some ladies are always a multi-dimensional and multi-tasking personalities.

People always make jokes and used to say, that once you are getting married, you are finished, your independence is gone and etc... etc..... But what I think is, that it is TOTALLY dependent over your partner as well as ur own nature.

If there is no understanding or conflict of nature between u and ur spouse?? Solve it... be flexible..!! No..!! ofcourse demand from her/him... but if it is not successful or not possible??? Then leave it... let it be.. Try to adjust him/her. I am sure... ur spouse will understand u later....

I really had a very good punchline last week: "Just saying Love You... Love You... does not prove that you love your partner... If it could be, then how a Deaf or Dumb person can love in this world???"

Thats all for today. Will bring some new "Hathoda...s" next time.... :)

Enjoy Life....

No comments:

Post a Comment