Saturday, September 11, 2010

Late Evening of Saturday

Wel.... what to write...? I have no clue.... :)

Friends.. tired after having burden of entire week's workload... Listening music right now on my desk. I wish I would have Guitar with me in my office-cabin. Whenever I feel tired, I can start playing the notes which make me relax. I have a colligue who plays guitar very much well, and I have already asked him to teach me how to play guitar... let me c.. how he finds time for it and how I can have for me.... :)

Wel... Bye for now.... Will meet u on Monday with some new thoughts, some new ideas.....

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi, Happy Idd to all....

1 comment:

  1. Jigar Bhai.....

    I am desperately waiting for ur thoughts to come on the floor.......will regularly follow ur blogs......

    All the best!!

    Bye.

    ReplyDelete