Friday, September 17, 2010

Planning for Rajkot Tonight...

My hometown Rajkot is 225 km from Ahmedabad. So it is possible to visit Rajkot if you have the leave of 1 day. But for me 1 days is not sufficient as I occasionally visit my parent's home because of the burden of many official as well as household duties.

So, grabing the opportunity of the week off for 2 days, visiting Rajkot - my parents' home.

Finished my work just right now and have planty of time till 12 midnight as my bus is at 12:30. So, currently walking here and there like a ghost in a scary house.... And even I am doing the same job as ghost do. Scaring my employees, threatening them for their assignments and targets... It's one kind of ghost activity. Being a boss always make u feel that somewhere.... somebody... sometimes...... might be telling u..... "KHADDUS".....!!! lol....

To start working on a project on a ground-stage is like you are going to build an entire township, but right now you have nothing but a land. Yeah.. exactly it is as difficult as building a township. You have to take care of man-power, resources, legal issues, finance, budget, HR and most important - your project plan and its timeline... The cost-effectiveness of the project relies on these 2 major factors. Anyways.. this blog post is going now more technical and boring....

So, enjoy your weekend.. enjoy life... wl post the next blog once i wl b back from Rajkot.

Bonn Voyage to me...!!!

C ya....

1 comment:

  1. You are right Jigar, starting a project from begining is exactly like building a township - right from drawing a plan on paper with lot's many assumptions, statastical data upto execution, task deligation, resource management, delivery, etc.
    Proud of you as you are driving all these single handedly. One fine day would like to meet you in person to know about your projects, work and roles. Have a blasting success ahead!

    Regards,
    Jay Chhaya

    ReplyDelete