Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday evening, 16th September, 2010

I have many friends in India as well as in US.

When in midnight I try to contact any of them, I can't get anyone online.... Neither Indian nor US friends....

The reason behind this is, at this time my Indian friends are sleeping and US friends are working. And both will not care a damn for the world while they are in this situations respectively... :)

Being a workoholic is good, but when you come out of that situation, you feel like you dropped into a very lonely station from a super fast Rajdhani Express.... :)

Anyways... if anybody interested in Pakistani Sufi Songs from Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.. get in touch with me. I am mad fan of such songs.... I recently heard "Kande Uthe Meherama Wey..." sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan (Original song from Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, his father). Seriously, I could not understand a single word of it, but there was something in that song which touch my heart a lot.

Try some googling on this song. Its a supperbly sung song.

See u then... bye...

1 comment:

  1. Jigar Bhai,

    I will stay online for u once I have my laptop....

    Take Care.....

    ReplyDelete