Friday, September 10, 2010

Equality?

I have a friend in Mumbai. His sister's marriage was getting decided. So the boy has come to see that girl. Just have a look at this conversation. Its very intersting...

Boy: Do you want to ask anything to me?

Girl: How you are seeing the relation of a man and woman?

Boy: Both should have equal rights. Its 21st century, so both should have equal thoughts, equal freedom (etc.. etc... )

Girl: Do you have any habit?

Boy: Look...! Let me be honest. I have the habit of Drinking.

Girl: Oh.. gr8.... Even I also drink.. really happy to know. Which brand you are taking? Have you taken Takilla Shot?

Boy got first of all so much confused.... then he shouted....

Boy: Heeeey.....!!! R u drinking? Being a girl r u drinking? Sorry, I can not accept this... I am rejecting you.

Girl: Before you reject me... I reject you. On one side you are talking big BLAH BLAH.. of man and woman's equality.. and on other side you are not able to accept if a woman have same habit as of man....!!!

Talking about Man and Woman's equality is very easy. Everyone can talk for hours on it. But implementing the same in real life after marriage is extremely hard.

At last girl told: Sorry, I was just testing you. I have never drunk in my life....!!!

So equality is not a subject on which a debate can be arranged. Its an implementation which really proves its meaning.

If she cleans house daily... why can't you do it once?

If she makes food... why can't you make it once you have holiday? Well... hey hey... by the way... I don't know how to cook....!!! But there are many other things which can help her to reduce her daily burden.

Nowadays, many couples are there, in which both are working-persons. So sharing the household work will really improve your marriage life. I bet 100%, once.... only once.... wash all the clothes at your own.... she will have great relief and the love will be doubled.... Hey.. by the way.. do not do it only once.... do it frequently.... otherwise it will be nothing but a show-off....

So share work, enjoy life..... :)

1 comment: